Site Setting Out Engineer (m/f)
Site Setting Out Engineer (m/f) – Europe
We are seeking a Site Setting Out Engineer for projects based in multiple locations in Europe. Our client is a leading Irish Contractor with reach across Europe.
- Management of the CSA package.
- Management of Site Safety in conjunction with the project manager and the company Safety Advisor. This will include the setup, management of and closing out of the safety file as part of the Management team.
- Management of Site QA with regards to the CSA works on site ensuring that a robust system is in place to avoid future issues.
- Record and documentation of all facets of the works.
- Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with the Project Manager, consulting Engineer and Client requirements
- Management of all day to day site operations
- Ensure company policies and procedures are followed closely.
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels.
- Ensure that there is, and you attend, a weekly meeting with sub-contractor.
- Management of the company “In Progress” snagging system ensuring that the supervisors return weekly punch lists where applicable.
- Ensure all snags are distributed to all Sub-contractors
- Issue direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Close out of all project items including O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, Project Plan – all with the support of the site project manager and your project team.
- Issue internal weekly progress report, to the project manager, highlighting areas not available, delays, shortage of design, third party hold ups and percentage complete.
- Maintain a weekly project photographic diary
- All other duties associated with the role.
- Degree level qualification (BEng) or equivalent in Civil, Geodesy or Structural Engineering
- Setting out experience essential
- Ideally 2+ years’ experience
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and team working skills.
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Flexible and Enthusiastic
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications plus package (accommodation, flights, transport and subsistence allowance)
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.