Site Engineer (m/f)
Site Engineer (m/f) – Cork, Limerick, Ireland
For our client, one of Ireland’s largest construction companies, we are looking for Site Engineers (m/f) for large-scale projects in Cork and Limerick.
This will be an excellent opportunity for an engineer to progress their career with a well-established contractor.
- As a Site Engineer, you will be responsible for setting out and levelling the site.
- You will be responsible for the overall surveying of the site.
- You will as a Site Engineer plan work efficiently ensuring strict deadlines are met.
- You will oversee quality control and safety measures on site.
- The Site Engineer will resolve unexpected technical difficulties and you will deal with any problems that arise.
- You will as a site engineer supervise and monitor the site labour force along with liaising with subcontractors.
- You will be working with a market leading Construction Company and expected to maintain their high standards.
- You will be afforded the opportunity to grow your career with a leading company, and concurrently work a number of sites for them.
- Third level qualification in Engineering.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in the industry.
- Experience in using Leica or Trimble Setting Out Equipment.
- Working on construction projects – Building (Pharmaceutical, Commercial, Largescale Residential Apartment Blocks, Industrial)
- Strong technical ability and management skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and calmness under pressure.
- Good integration as part of a well-run team.
- Commercial awareness
- Good knowledge of English language.
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship.
- Permanent full- time positions in Cork and Limerick regions.
- Competitive salary and package depending on qualifications.
- Employer can cover the cost of accommodation for the first month.
- Company phone and laptop.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 1 5626 651.
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.