Senior E&I Planner (m/f)
Senior E&I Planner (m/f) – Germany
We have been retained to recruit a Senior E&I Planner to work on Pharmaceutical Projects in Mainland Europe, with a location based in Germany. The ideal candidate will have 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Project Planning using Primavera P6 or ASTA PowerProject
- Organise, drive & participate in interactive Planning Sessions as required
- Develop EPCMV schedules, including Engineering, Pre-Construction, Construction and Commissioning Programmes as part of the overall project delivery
- Development of the Project Controls Systems specific to the Project
- Setup WBS
- Set up Progress Measurement System (PMS)
- Develop the Schedule, S-Curves and Manpower Histograms
- Monitoring schedule to furnish realistic status information for overall project performance.
- Analysing actual data against plans, identifying significant variances and/or trends.
- Preparing forecasts of project cost at completion and project completion date.
- Cost & Resource loading of programs (as required)
- Baseline the Schedule
- Implementing the Project Controls system:
- Progress Measuring of all works, Direct & Sub-Contract, using the bespoke Progress Measurement System
- Monitoring of Labour man hours & Analyse Labour Efficiencies
- Update the Schedule in Primavera/ASTA
- Report earned value for construction physical progress based on the work-in-place (quantities installed) determined against the major work effort
- Systems Turnover Tracking
- Monitor delays & client Notifications as required
- Monthly Project Reporting to Senior Management
- You will be responsible to integrate our cost trending activities throughout the execution of the project. The most important goal of cost trending is to communicate status and changes that are affecting the estimate
- Degree or trade qualified in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or related discipline
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Electrical and Instrumentation experience is essential
- Experienced using LastPlanner®
- Experience delivering M&E projects
- Expert knowledge in Primavera P6 & Asta Powerproject
- Experience working with gated EPCMV project delivery process
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
- Full time permanent role
- Project duration in Germany: 18months
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications plus package (accommodation, flights, transport and subsistence allowance)
- Rotation: 17/4
- Possibility of full relocation
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: email@example.com or contact us for more information on +385 1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX