Renewable Energy Senior Engineer (m/f)
Renewable Energy Senior Engineer (m/f) – Cork, Ireland
We are seeking a Renewable Energy Senior Engineer for our client to join their Waste and Resource Management team in the Dublin, Cork or Carlow office. Our client is one of Ireland’s largest Irish owned consultants.
- Working within a project team, reporting to the Project Director, as well as leading individual projects as Project Manager
- Acting as a member of the design team, helping to ensure projects are delivered to the timelines, quality and costs agreed with the client
- Planning and managing CAD documentation of design work, working closely with Engineering Technicians
- Attending onsite meetings with the clients and other professionals
- Ensuring compliance with the Quality Assurance and Management Systems
- Ensuring compliance with the relevant health and safety legislation
- Coordinating work with other members of the project team
- Degree in Civil / Environmental Engineering
- Minimum of 7 years post-graduate experience
- Experience of managing projects in the renewables sector
- Excellent attention to detail
- A full driving licence
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- Croatian or any other EU citizenship is mandatory.
- Permanent employment
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- Assistance with finding accommodation
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Professional development.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX