Pipefitters (m/f) – Denmark
We have been retained to recruit Pipefitters for a large scale pharmaceutical project in Denmark, 30 minutes from Copenhagen.
- Laying pipelines (steel, inox) in accordance with all applicable codes, standards, drawings and specifications
- Bending and assembling pipes
- Pressure testing and fault identification
- Material qualification
- Installation of fire control systems, water tanks, water heating systems, sanitary systems, ventilation systems, hot water and steam pipelines
- Reading and understanding piping isometric drawings
- Fabricating and installing pipe supports
- Comply with all Safety, Health, Environmental and other Company policies, procedures, requirements and maintain a clean working environment
- Relevant level of qualifications
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Must be able to speak, read and have a working knowledge of the English language
- Proficient ability to read, interpret and understand isometric drawings
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
- Danish contract
- Project engagement (12 months contract with 1 month probation period)
- Rotational work
- Every 4 weeks long weekend
- Hourly wage 26.00 € gross
- Supervisors 35.00 € gross
- Free accommodation
- Van for transportation to/from construction site provided.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.