MEP Quantity Surveyor (m/f)
MEP Quantity Surveyor (m/f) – Zagreb, Croatia
We have been retained by an internationally renowned engineering contractor to recruit an experienced MEP Quantity Surveyor to be based on a large scale pharmaceutical project near Zagreb, Croatia.
- To provide support to Construction Team on all Quantity Surveying functions
- Ensure compliance with contract obligations and provide advice and monitoring of same to construction team
- Ability to identify potential commercial risks and ensure prompt reporting of same to management
- Compile monthly progress applications and ensure they are inclusive of accurate re measure, site variations, day works or claims
- Procurement – operational procurement activity and contract support, in conjunction with the Procurement Department
- Manage subcontractor accounts from initial award to interim valuation, variations and final account
- Managing and forecasting of turnover and cash flow of the projects
- Reviewing and commercial management of all projects, to ensure accurate and reliable reporting
- Identify, Analyse and report on trends within the Business & Projects
- Provide Data and analysis of issues & risks as required by Management
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting
- Ensure compliance with Contract Programme /Schedule and provide weekly reports to construction team on planned versus actual progress
- Review all incoming correspondence from Employers, Design Team and /or subcontractors, to identify contractually critical items and to initiate replies
- To ensure Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual Requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same
- Ensure reporting is in line with Group Policies & highlight exceptions to Management.
- Degree qualified in either Quantity Surveying or Commercial Management
- 5+ years’ experience in MEP Quantity Surveying roles in a Construction/Engineering business
- Pharma experience preferable, industrial, oil and gas also considered.
- Ability to demonstrate building strong working relationships & stakeholder management
- Good Level of legal awareness and competence in assessing Contract Documents and contract requirements
- Risk Awareness, and management
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent English language knowledge
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship.
- Full time permanent contract with a well-established company
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals.
Please submit your application by e-mail to: email@example.com or contact us for more information on +385 1 5626 651.
Your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence.