Mechanical Service Engineer (Technician) (m/f)
Mechanical Service Engineer (Technician) (m/f) – Clane, Co Kildare, Ireland
We are seeking a Mechanical Service Engineer (Technician) for a position based in Clane, Co Kildare. Our client is a leading supplier of automated freezing and chilling storage systems to the global fresh and processed food industry.
- Mild steel and Stainless-Steel fabrication. (MIG, TIG, and Arc welding)
- Building new machines in the workshop.
- Fitting of Large and small scale mechanical parts and components.
- Fitting of Pneumatics.
- Installation and commissioning of new projects.
- Installation and commissioning of new machines.
- Scheduled maintenance of machinery.
- Retrofitting new parts to existing machines on site.
- Fault finding and recovery of production machines.
- Knowledge of various transmission systems, pneumatics, PLC controls.
- Representing our company, liaising with clients, service engineers and subcontractors.
- Need to travel.
Required Skills Set:
- Appropriate Mechanical Engineering qualification.
- Ability to read drawings.
- Ability to lead/be a part of a team on site.
- Relevant work experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Full clean driving licence.
- Good command of the English language.
- Knowledge of various transmission systems, pneumatics.
- Permanent employment
- €22.00 Gross per hour for the first 40 hours, over time after this at 1.5 (33 € )
- Accommodation will be supplied by the client, cost will be €500/Month not including utilities
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX