Mechanical Design Engineer (m/f)
Mechanical Design Engineer (m/f) – Killarney, Ireland
We are seeking a Mechanical Design Engineer for a position based in Killarney. Our client is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of construction machinery.
The ideal candidate has qualified as an Engineer in a relevant discipline and has gained significant design experience. You are highly motivated, dependable and thorough and can manage multiple tasks simultaneously. You possess excellent planning, scheduling and organisational skills and can ensure that required designs are completed on schedule in accordance with forecast section requirements and resources well in advance enduring timely delivery of all projects. You have excellent communication skills, with a proven ability to build, manage and maintain relationships at all levels.
Key Elements of the Role
- Establishment and layout of design solutions for company products and their components.
- Preparation of detailed production drawings and their associated material lists.
- Liaise with personnel within and outside the design department in ensuring that designs produced are current, incorporate all updated solutions and conform to the standards required.
- Liaise with various sub-suppliers / sub-contractors to ensure that component fabrication and components quality is in accordance with the expectations and requirements of the company.
- Visit site from time to time as requested by management to improve the knowledge and understanding of company products and manage and supervise the installation and commissioning of products and services provided by the company.
- Maintenance of the design database, ensuring that all design drawings and concepts are centrally stored.
- Preparation of manuals for company products.
- Training of new and existing employees within the design department.
- Participate in handover to client and customer training.
Qualifications Requirements and Experience
- A third level qualification in Mechanical / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience, ideally in Mechanical / Structural design of steel fabrication structures.
- High level knowledge and experience in 3D design packages and related technologies.
- Strong evidence of delivering results in a fast paced operational setting.
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- Croatian or any other EU citizenship is mandatory
- Permanent employment
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications
- Assistance with finding accommodation
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: email@example.com or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX