Mechanical Commissioning Engineer (m/f)
Mechanical Commissioning Engineer (m/f) – Sweden
We have been retained by the client who are a leading M&E Contractor to recruit a Mechanical Commissioning Engineer. This is a permanent role with this client working on a substantial sized Data Centre project in Sweden.
- Manage & supervise the commissioning of various systems
- Work closely with various project teams including the Project Manager, Engineers, and the Construction Team to provide expert advice, guidance and leadership.
- Lead & direct all commissioning activities at the site adhering to company procedures, processes.
- Ensures best practices by developing and implementing turnover, pre-commissioning, commissioning processes and systems considering and including: contractual requirements, project and construction schedule.
- Establishes system boundaries, scopes of work, and commissioning execution plans.
- Assistance to project teams with review and submission of Commissioning RAMS and Test Scripts.
- Be involved & participate in vendor supplier, and/or subcontractor meetings to resolve issues.
- Degree in mechanical engineering.
- Minimum 3 year experience in Construction new builds/upgrades.
- Experience working on data centre projects essential.
- Demonstrated leadership skills necessary to achieve business and project results.
- Good leadership, planning, organising and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well independently and in a team.
- Willingness and ability to travel on a short notice from various projects.
- Excellent understanding of Mechanical Inspection
- Fluent in English is essential
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
- Permanent role.
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications plus full relocation package (accommodation, flights, transport and subsistence allowance).
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals.
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX