Junior Structural Engineer (m/f)
Junior Structural Engineer (m/f) – Frankfurt, Germany
We have been retained by one of Ireland’s largest General contractors to recruit a Junior Structural Engineer. This is a permanent role with this company working on a substantial sized Data Centre project in the Frankfurt area of Germany.
- The preparation of designs, reports and drawings.
- Making detailed calculations about loads and stresses.
- Considering the strength of the materials used and determine how their use will impact the structural design.
- Carefully examine structures that are in danger of collapsing and come up with ideas on how to improve their structural integrity.
- Ensuring that projects meet legal guidelines, health and safety regulations and environmental directives.
- Working with professionals such as geotechnical engineers in order to investigate ground conditions and make sure new structures are stable.
- Using Computer Aided Design (CAD) technology to create simulations
- Third Level Degree in Civil Engineering or related Degree.
- 3 – 5 years relevant post-graduate engineering experience on large scale projects.
- Fluent in English.
- Excellent communication & report writing skills.
- Strong client facing interaction experience.
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
- Permanent role.
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications plus full relocation package (accommodation, flights, transport and subsistence allowance).
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals.
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX