Health and Safety Advisor (m/f)
We are seeking a Health and Safety Advisor for Netherlands to work on a Data Centre project. Our client is a leading Irish Contractor with reach across Europe.
- Adherence to the project & Safety Management system
- Adherence to relevant Environmental, Health & Safety statutory provisions & legislation
- Coordination in the development of task specific Method statements, risk assessments, safe plan of action, permit to work.
- Compliance with the project safety statement.
- Coordination of project safety indicators.
- Good Safety Practices are managed & maintained.
- Ongoing C.O.S.H.H assessments, control of hazardous substances.
- Safety interventions are completed & registered.
- Carry out regular site audits and inspection, document results and follow up on any corrective actions.
- Records of statutory inspections are available for project activities, tool and plant.
- Adopt a Proactive approach to project EHS requirements.
- Ability to work either independently or as part of a team.
- Provide Safety input to site management & at site EHS forums.
- Ensure project sub-contractor adhere to project EHS policies & procedures.
- Project PPE is resourced & available.
- Compile & carry out Toolbox talks, as necessary
- Assist or carry out accident investigation reports in a timely manner & ensure communication to project management.
- Welfare & Hygiene facilities are in place, managed & maintained.
- Liaison with site Project Management on environmental, health & safety issues.
- Up to date documentation is included with the Safety File.
- Waste reduction and recycling programmes are maintained in line with project policies & procedures.
- Degree qualified
- 2+ years’ experience of managing environmental, health and safety on large industrial or commercial construction sites
- Flexibility in working patterns where necessary.
- Ability to efficiently manage all environmental, health and safety issues on site.
- Strong communication & computer skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and possess strong interpersonal and communications skills
- NEBOSH certificate level qualification
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- Knowledge of Romanian, Hungarian or Polish language is essential
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications plus package (accommodation, flights, transport and subsistence allowance)
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.