Electrician (m/f) – Ireland
We have been retained to recruit Electricians with HV and/or LV experience for a Transmission & Distribution / substation division in the Dublin region, or for large scale industrial, Pharmaceutical, Life Sciences, Semi-Conductor or Data Center projects across Ireland. Our client is Irish leading provider of engineering and construction services. This is a permanent role with opportunity to work on delivery of large & prestigious projects.
To build your career by assisting in delivery of ‘leading edge’ Electrical engineering projects. To work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team in delivering projects to quality, on time and to budget. To benefit from company Career Development Programmes that will enhance your leadership capabilities. To work with the best professionals.
- Installation of electrical infrastructure including switchgears, transformers, cables, control and protection, metering, light and power cabling and general services.
- Ability to interpret building drawings, wiring diagrams, safety regulations and manufactures installation manuals to carry out works in a safe and compliant manner.
Qualifications Requirements and Experience
- Qualified Electrician
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience as an industrial electrician or experience on Transmission & Distribution Substation projects
- Must be able to speak, read and have a working knowledge of the English language
- Proficiency in reading cable schedules, schematics and design drawings
- Current and up to date safe pass, manual handling, working at heights (if not, training will be organized)
- Working at Heights / Abrasive Wheels certificates would be advantageous.
- Own basic tools
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
- Permanent role
- Irish contract directly with our client
- €25.00 gross regular hour; €37.50 gross overtime
- Accommodation will be provided at a cost of circa €150 per week
- Support in transition period
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 1 5626 651.