Electrical Lead (m/f)
Electrical Lead (m/f) –Paris, France
We have been retained to recruit an Electrical Lead to be based on a large scale Data Center project in Paris, France.
This is a permanent position offering an excellent remuneration package including a competitive base salary, accommodation, flights and subsistence allowance.
- Management of the Electrical Systems package.
- Management of Site Safety in conjunction with the Project Manager and the Company Safety Advisor. This will include the setup, management of and closing out of the safety file as part of the Management team.
- Drive a focused Quality. Health, Safety and Environmental culture within your team.
- Management of Site QA in conjunction with Mercury QA Manager including set up, management and close out of file
- Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with the Company Project manager, consulting Engineer and Client requirements
- Management of all costs associated with your package including:
- Company Electrical Team
- Material deliveries and goods receipting.
- Plant and Equipment
- Management of all day to day site operations
- Ensure Company Policies and procedures are followed closely.
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensure that there is a weekly-minuted meeting with sub-contractor.
- Management of the Company “In Progress” snagging system ensuring that the supervisors return weekly punch lists where applicable. Ensure all snags are distributed to all Sub-contractors
- Issue direct labour hours and sub-contractor hours to time administrator for tracking centrally.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Close out of all project items including Final Account, O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, Material and Plant re-locations, Project Plan – all with the support of the site project manager and your project team.
- Issue weekly cost reports. This will include all orders placed, materials expected, and labour levels.
- Issue internal weekly progress report rolled up from project supervisors report. This will highlight progress percentage complete based on WBS codes and any concerns. It should also highlight any risk elements within the control of the Company, e.g.: late deliveries.
- Issue external weekly progress report, to the project manager, highlighting areas not available, delays, shortage of design, third party hold ups and percentage complete.
- Schedule material deliveries to correspond with the project schedule. Track deliveries in particular.
- Maintain a weekly project photographic diary
- All other duties associated with the role.
- Degree level qualification or equivalent
- 5 + years’ experience in similar role on large scale projects
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship.
- Permanent position
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications plus package (accommodation, flights, transport and subsistence allowance)
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX