Electrical Engineer (m/f)
Electrical Engineer (m/f) – Frankfurt, Germany
We have been retained by a leading Mechanical and Electrical Contractor to recruit an Electrical Engineer to be based on a large scale Data Center project in Frankfurt.
- Prepare technical submittals
- Scheduling and tracking of the project
- Working with 3D drawing models
- Contributing to the design process
- Co-ordination of installation.
- Ability to think outside the core Electrical discipline and integrate a multi-disciplinary approach into holistic coordinated solutions.
- Good planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Attend meetings and communicate with clients and project team members to establish their needs.
- Preparation of specifications and drawings for predominantly electrical systems.
Qualifications Requirements and Experience
- A trade background with a third level qualification
- Degree qualified in Electrical discipline.
- Proven record of co-ordinating on projects
- A minimum of 3 years as an Electrical Engineer
- Experience working on Building Services or Data Centre projects advantage
- Knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, AutoCAD, MS Project
- Ability to work well under pressure and within a strict deadline environment
- Ability to drive a large scale project
- Excellent in verbal and written English.
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications plus package (accommodation, 2 flights per month, vehicle and subsistence allowance)
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX