Electrical Engineer (m/f)
Electrical Engineer (m/f) – Malmo, Sweden
We have been retained by a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Instrumentation contractor to recruit an Electrical Engineer to be based on a large scale Data Center project in Malmo, Sweden.
- Ensuring that the technical issues are resolved without delay.
- Process internal procurement from equipment enquires though requisitioning and monitoring manufacture through to delivery to site whilst maintaining a comprehensive audit train
- Attend and record regular supply chain meetings to ensure that progress is monitored and maintained within the overall construction programme.
- Prepare risk assessments, method statements and all aspects relating to Health and Safety on site.
- Liaise with the design team and supply chain to ensure correct operation of the plant on site and successful handover.
- Monitor and record progress on site against the construction programme.
- Ensure that the Health and Safety, Environment and quality procedures are followed and adequate records maintained.
- Develop the project specific qualify plan.
- Work with the project manager and project teams to review and manage project from inception to handover.
- Undertake regular meetings with the supply chain to maintain progress and to ensure resources are matched to the construction programme.
- To liaise with the project manager and prepare the project close out report.
- Review with the project manager the allocation of resources and to review progress.
- Review and ensure that the site based personnel have the correct training and valid certificate for the project.
- Motivate the team on site
Qualifications Requirements and Experience
- Engineering Qualification (BEng minimum)
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Data Centre experience would be beneficial
- Commercial understanding
- Good knowledge of Health, Safety and Environmental systems and procedures
- Excellent in verbal and written English.
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications plus package (accommodation, 2 flights per month, vehicle and subsistence allowance)
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX