Electrical Design Engineer (m/f)
Electrical Design Engineer (m/f) – Dublin, Ireland
We have been retained by one of the largest multi-disciplinary consultancies in Ireland to recruit an experienced Electrical Design Engineer for a role based in Dublin. Ideal candidate will have 2+ years experience working on large build projects.
- Assisting in the delivery of project detailed design and documentation including the production of technical and progress reports.
- Preparing project documentation, drawings, calculations including fully detailed schematics and layouts.
- Undertaking specific project tasks with minimal supervision.
- Completing detailed design calculations under the direction of the Senior Design Engineer.
- Ensuring all design calculations are in accordance with the requirements of the clients QA system.
- Carrying out site surveys and producing condition reports.
- Coordinating mechanical and electrical building services.
- Assisting in the compilation of detailed specifications and tender (pricing) documentation.
- Participating in the production of detailed construction cost budgets for electrical installations.
- Managing the H&S system relevant to the specific work area.
- Participating in work activities which support the Quality Management System including design reviews. Managing project time and achieving success in meeting project deadlines.
- Assisting in compiling submissions, proposals and quotations for new business.
- Hold an honors degree (level 8 in the National Framework of Qualifications), or equivalent professional qualification, in electrical engineering or Hold a certificate or diploma in electrical engineering.
- Possess a sound knowledge of practical Building Services Engineering design preferably in pharmaceutical, commercial, healthcare, education, retail, hotels or residential projects.
- Willingly takes responsibility for delivering good quality engineering designs.
- Possess the ability to fulfill the duties expected of a Design Engineer, Electrical.
- Strong computer skills using standard office software, such as Microsoft Word and Excel and Project
- Experience with electrical design software including Dialux and Amtech.
- Good understanding and ability with specific building services design tools, such as REVIT, AutoCAD, and similar.
- Ability to receive instruction from more experienced staff and to direct more junior staff.
- Possess good written and oral communication skills with the capacity to prepare technical notes and reports.
- Permanent employment
- Competitive salary package on offer to the successful candidate.
- Assistance with finding accommodation
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.