EIA Coordinator (m/f)
EIA Coordinator (m/f) – Off – Shore Windfarms
Euro Executive Recruitment has been retained by a large International Multi – disciplinary consultancy to recruit an EIA Coordinator to join their environmental team to work on projects mainly focused in the Offshore Windfarm sector.
This is a permanent role with this client who are offering remote working conditions with occasional travel included.
- Leading and managing multi-disciplinary projects across a wide range of Environmental sectors.
- Client relationship management and business development activities.
- Line management, mentoring and career development of junior staff.
- Commercial management
- Preparation and peer review of technical reports.
- Degree in science or engineering with an environmental component.
- Familiar with relevant Irish and European planning and environmental legislation e.g. EIA Directive and transposing Regulations.
- Knowledge of the Habitats Directive, and the Appropriate Assessment (AA) process is desirable.
- Knowledge of the Strategic Environmental Assessment (SEA) is also desirable.
- Experience in coordinating planning applications and associated documentation.
- Excellent organisational and coordinating skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- Must have worked as part of a wider team with experience of managing deliverables to deadlines.
- Hard working, pragmatic and highly motivated individual – client focused with good interpersonal skills and team approach.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to record data efficiently and methodically.
- Permanent full-time role.
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications.
- Support in transition period.
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: email@example.com or contact me for more information on +385 (0)91 11 300 66.
Your CV will be treated in the strictest confidence.