EHS Manager (m/f)
EHS Manager (m/f) – Ulm, Germany
We have been retained to recruit an EHS Manager to be based on a pharmaceutical project in Ulm, Germany.
- Full time role
- The EHS Manager will be responsible of the EHS team and ensure that sufficient resources are available.
- Coordinating the EHS team of Lower Tier Subcontractors
- Responsibility for supporting the daily coordination and implementation of the EHS management system.
- Monitoring work activities and advising regarding improvements in EHS program implementation and/or performance.
- Providing oversight of Field EHS conditions.
- Taking personal ownership and responsibility for protecting people from harm, and for developing strategies that drive performance and support continuous improvement
- Implementing EHS policies and procedures
- Monitoring compliance to EHS standards; include monitoring EHS requirements; conduct scheduled field visits and inspections; recommend and follow through on corrective actions
- Analysing inspection reports; making recommendations and recognizing achievements
- Assisting in the investigation of incidents for root cause identification and preventive action
- Supporting new hire orientation process if necessary
- Supporting managing control of health and environmental hazards and exposures
- Risk assessments and hazard control measures
- Auditing and inspecting
- Monitoring quality of EHS program and process tools implementation
- Recognition and rewards program support
- Managing and monitoring the implementation of the Permit to Work process
- Support and advice Project management on all EHS related topics
- Required to stay in the field at least 50% of the working time.
- Occupational Safety Specialist / Certified as Fachkraft für Arbeitssicherheit (SiFa)
- Fluent in German and English is a must
- Minimum total experience of 5 years, and 3 years working experience in the similar role. Previous experience in pharmaceutical project is a plus.
- Good written/presentation communication skills
- Required to stay in the field at least 50% of the working time
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications plus package (accommodation, flights, transport and subsistence allowance)
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX