Data Center Design Manager (m/f)
We are seeking a Design Manager to work on a Data Centre project in Paris France. Our client is a leading Irish Contractor with reach across Europe.
- Assist in developing Design Delivery Schedule along with client, Project Manager, Design team and consultants.
- Develop comprehensive scope-of-work and contract document deliverables list for each related discipline.
- Negotiate scope-of-work, deliverables and price with consulting firms.
- Procure the design from a consultant design partner from initial tender enquiry to appointment.
- Assist Project Manager in incorporating onto a tracking sheet all internal and external design and cost issues.
- Manage distribution and production of project workload within the project team and design consultant team.
- Collaborate on new design issues/changes and research projects with team.
- Review completed design is accurate and precise.
- Manage design document control.
- Project prioritization of design, assignment and management to designers.
- Lead with effective supervision an experienced design team to ensure delivery on schedule.
- Closely track design deliverables to ensure project milestones are met.
- Implement recovery strategy if slippage is detected.
- Participate in departmental strategic planning.
- Assist technically internal and external customers.
- Planning, programming and reporting
- Participate in design meetings and provide continual input to optimize design and minimize futile work.
- Liaising with clients, insurance companies, consultants and architects.
- Degree qualified
- Strong design experience in the data centre sector
- Fluent in English
- Fluent French an advantage
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship.
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications plus package (accommodation, flights, transport and subsistence allowance)
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: email@example.com or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.