CSA Package Manager (m/f)
We are seeking a Civil, Structural and Architectural Package Manager for Paris to work on a Data Centre project. Our client is a leading Irish Contractor with reach across Europe.
- Manage the co-ordination of the Civil and Structural work packages.
- Management of Site Safety in conjunction with Safety Advisor, including set up, management of and closing out of file
- Management of Site QA in conjunction with Project Manager and team including set up, management and close out of file
- Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with Planner, Project Managers, Sub-Contractors and consulting Engineer/Architect
- Management of all costs associated with Project with the support of the project QS including: Labour, Material, Plant and Equipment, Variations, Valuations
- Management of all day to day site operations
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Ensure that there is a weekly minuted meeting with sub-contractor.
- Ensure all Sub-contractor documentation including safety documentation is maintained up to date and filed for future reference.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Close out of all project items including Final Account, O & M Manuals, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, Material and Plant re-locations, Project Plan – all with the Support of your Project team
- Issue Daily Report to the Project Manager
- Issue weekly safety stats & project labour projections.
- Hold weekly commercial meetings with the commercial team to ensure all variations are been captured and costs issued to the client.
- Develop and implement company procedures with the project managers
- Ensure change management is handled correctly (Cost & Programme).
- Review drawings and setting out details
- Ensure builders works drawings for services incorporated in basebuild.
- Carry out distribute & close out CSA snags
- Liaise with design team and project coordinator to ensure necessary information (as required by construction team) is prioritised (where necessary) and is issued in accordance with construction schedule.
- Ability to think methodically and possessing strong problem-solving skills to resolve design and development issues.
- Understanding of site technical and feasibility studies including site investigations
- Understanding of structural detailing and required calculations.
- Sound Mathematical and IT skill
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities
- Degree qualified in Civil or structural Engineering or equivalent
- English & French speaking with excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Experience working with a recognised groundworks/ RC frame sub-contractor
- At least 5 years of site management experience
- Ability to work to deadlines and within budgets
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship.
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications plus package (accommodation, flights, transport and subsistence allowance)
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: email@example.com or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.