Commissioning Manager – Data Centre (m/f)
Commissioning Manager – Data Centre – Frankfurt – Germany
We are seeking an Electrical Commissioning Manager for position based in Frankfurt, Germany. Our client is a leading European Contractor in Industrial Engineering industry.
- Generates high quality work in alliance with the vision and mission of company in question.
- Provide expertise regarding the overall project commissioning processes and deliver commissioned and operational Electrical Systems to clients.
- Attending various meetings with clients, sub-contractors, project teams offering support and assistance on Electrical System’s delivery.
- Leads by example – sets, monitors, and enforces the standards of safety, and exemplary quality of work set forth by client in question.
- Coordinates with all other trades working on a job site to ensure smooth commissioning process.
- Identifying test equipment that may be required.
- Provide assistance with Commissioning and witnessing of all Electrical systems on projects.
- Manage ITCA activities with Project Engineers.
- Assist Project Engineers with compiling and populating Handover packs and other relevant QA/QC documents including inspections.
- Manage sub-contractor testing and commissioning, carry out witness testing with subcontractors and review documentation.
- Provide assistance in writing and reviewing Commissioning and Testing RAMS.
- Assist the project team in their production of ‘as-built’ documentation and the Health & Safety File.
- Conducts quality control inspections on project sites during pre-commissioning and commissioning stages.
- Ensuring that contractor commissioning activities are properly co-ordinated.
- Ensuring that tasks are completed on time and to the required quality standards.
- Analyses and quickly resolves any problems and may arise and ensures that all deficiencies on any given project are corrected in a timely manner.
- Maintaining detailed and accurate commissioning site reports.
- Communicating project progress to key stakeholders, such as the client, architects, engineers, and so on.
- People Management duties, assisting the Project Manager:
- Ensure project team is following Company policies and procedures
- Familiar with the Company’s grievance and disciplinary procedures and lead on these procedures when required in conjunction with HR.
- Ensure applicable project team personnel have the required EHS training to carry out commissioning activities associated with the project.
- Ensure Commissioning personnel have the required knowledge and background to carry out tasks safely and correctly in line with company policy and procedures.
- Bachelor Degree or higher in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience is a similar role SAP/ High Voltage AP
- Proven track record in the industry, ideally working at Approved or Technician level.
- Sound working knowledge of Health & Safety, delivering projects and managing staff, materials and budgets.
- Excellent communications skills at all levels, Conflict management skills and time management skills to include prioritizing, organizing, scheduling.
- Advanced understanding of Electrical power systems, machines and drives. Excellent understanding of both Electrical Commissioning.
- Able to produce detailed reports, presentations and assignments regularly to a high standard.
- Proficient at Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Adobe Acrobat.
- Administration and record keeping skills
- Permanent employment
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- Assistance with finding accommodation
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Professional development.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX