Civil and Environmental Project Engineer (m/f)
Civil and Environmental Project Engineer (m/f) – Ireland
We are seeking Civil and Environmental Project Engineers for our client to join the Waste and Resource Management team in the Cork, Dublin or Carlow office. Our client is one of Ireland’s largest Irish owned consultants.
- Acting as a member of the design team, helping to ensure projects are delivered to the timescales, quality and costs agreed with the client
- Planning and managing CAD documentation of design work, working closely with Engineering Technicians
- Attend onsite meetings with the client and other professionals
- Ensure compliance with the Quality Assurance and Management Systems
- Ensure compliance with the relevant health and safety legislation
- Coordinating work with other members of the project team
- Exposure to a broad range of areas within the waste management and environmental sectors
- Degree in Civil / Environmental Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years post-graduate experience
- Experience working on waste and environmental projects including design and operational processes
- Contract knowledge (FIDIC, NEC, Public Works) an advantage
- Excellent attention to detail
- A full driving licence
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- Croatian or any other EU citizenship is mandatory.
- Permanent employment
- Competitive salary and company benefits
- Assistance with finding accommodation
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Professional development.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: email@example.com or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX