CAD Technician (m/f)
CAD Technician (m/f) – Cork, Ireland
We have been retained by a Cork based general engineering company to recruit a CAD Technician.
This company specialise in the fabrication of gates, fencing, railings, stairs, barriers.
- Liaise with clients to create drawings to exact specification.
- Prepare 2D/ 3D drawings & schedules.
- Review drawings to extract necessary information required to complete the associated elements of work assigned.
- Communicate with manufacturers to ensure the correct implementation of any new design concepts in the manufacturing facility.
- Ensuring all designs/products are compliant with regulations and standards.
- Work closely with manufacturers to ensure on time delivery of production drawings and schedules.
- Liaise with key stakeholder on a daily basis to ensure high standards are met (Directors, Clients, Manufacturers)
- Relevant third level design qualifications
- 2-3 years’ CAD experience (steel fabrication)
- Previous AutoCAD experience
- Excellent organisational skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent PC skills and knowledge of CAD software
- Natural communicator with a positive, can-do attitude
- Professional, efficient telephone manner
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- Croatian or any other EU citizenship is mandatory
- Permanent employment
- Competitive salary (30.000 EUR annual gross)
- Assistance with finding accommodation
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: email@example.com or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX