CAD Technician (m/f)
CAD Technician (m/f) – Wexford, Ireland
We are looking for a CAD Technician for our client based in Wexford who specializes in Steel/Construction Industry carrying out contracts throughout the whole of Ireland and Abroad. This company specialises in the fabrication of Bespoke Staircases, Balconies & Glass Balustrades, Glass Canopies, Gates, Fire Escapes, Railings Handrails/Grab rails, ladders, etc.
- Planning detailing and management of large balcony and architectural metalwork packages
- Autodesk advance steel and Autodesk robot structural analysis
- Liaise with clients to create drawings to exact specification.
- Review drawings to extract necessary information required to complete the associated elements of work assigned.
- Communicate with subcontractors and manufacturers to ensure the correct implementation of any new design concepts in the manufacturing facility.
- Ensuring all designs/products are compliant with regulations and standards.
- Mechanical or structural engineering degree
- 2-3 years’ CAD experience in steel industry (structural or architectural metalwork)
- Detail oriented
- Excellent PC skills, Autodesk advance steel and Autodesk robot structural are mandatory
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- Croatian or any other EU citizenship is mandatory.
- Permanent employment
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications
- Assistance with finding accommodation
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX