Bridge Design Engineer (m,f)
Bridge Design Engineer (m,f) – Cork, Ireland
We have been retained by client who are an established Engineering consultancy based in Cork to recruit a Bridge Design Engineer.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years’ experience working on bridge projects of various scales previously.
- Undertake engineering analysis and prepare calculations for structural and civil engineering projects.
- Be proficient in the use of relevant technical analysis and design software.
- Contribute and represent the organisation effectively in design meetings, site meetings and carry out site inspections.
- Provide technical support to include report writing and presentations.
- Analysis and design of structures in steel, timber, and masonry.
- Prepare structural and Civil engineering drawings and AutoCad.
- Coordinate sub consultants and specialist designers.
- Maintain all necessary records..
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related Degree.
- A minimum of 3 years relevant post-graduate engineering experience.
- Excellent communication & report writing skills.
- Strong client facing interaction experience.
- Stakeholder Management.
- Excellent in verbal and written English
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
- Full time permanent contract
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications.
- Assistance with accommodation if required
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 1 5626 651.
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX