BIM Coordinator (m/f)
BIM Coordinator (m/f) – Sweden
We are seeking a BIM Coordinator for our client to be based on Data Centre projects in Sweden.
- Reporting directly to the BIM Manager
- liaising with and leading BIM counterparts from design and construction teams in a collaborative environment from inception to handover of large scale projects
- using BIM authoring tools (ArchiCAD or Revit) to develop models at prequalification and tender stages for use in bids and works proposals.
- using coordination/review tools such as Navisworks to federate, coordinate, clash detect and produce reports.
- use simulation tools such as Navisworks, aligned with project schedules/programmes to produce 4D simulations.
- work in conjunction with other departments within the company including Bid & estimating, Planning, Business development, and Quantity Surveying.
- work with senior Contracts and Project managers on site.
- furthering the development of the companies’ digital transformation
- influencing innovative uses of technology within the company.
- Degree qualified
- 3+ years’ experience in the AEC industry
- DATA centre or other large-scale development experience (M+E experience in DATA centres will be beneficial)
- Experience using BIM in conjunction with Work Breakdown Structures (WBS) and Cost Breakdown Structures (CBS) will be beneficial.
- A thorough understanding of what is required by Level 2 BIM and the ability to produce all deliverables required by the mandate such as BIM execution plans, MPDTs, MIDPs, COBie outputs etc.
- Experience in Information Management (based on the principles of BS1192) and the use of CDEs and Data management software tools such as Viewpoint, Vault, etc.
- A high level of professionalism with the ability to handle confidential information
- Strong time management, organisational and communication skills
- Excellent in verbal and written English.
- The employer can provide employment only to candidates with EU citizenship
- Competitive salary depending on qualifications plus package (accommodation, flights, transport and subsistence allowance)
- Opportunity to work with a skilled team of professionals
- Support in transition period.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 (0)1 5626 651
Please reference the position you wish to apply for in the e-mail title.
All CVs will be treated in the strictest confidence.
AA EURO CROATIA d.o.o.
Savska cesta 32/IX