Worker in the production of PVC joinery (m/f)
Worker in the production of PVC joinery (m/f) – Ireland
For our client, one of the largest manufacturers of PVC joinery in Europe, we are looking for workers in the production of PVC joinery to work in Ireland.
- Industrial production of PVC windows and doors in factory
- Work on various positions within production according to the needs of the employer (operating machines, cutting, processing, assembly, packaging, sorting, storage, loading by forklift, etc.)
- Repetitive movements
- Physically demanding work
- Maintaining a high level of safety at work and work standards
- The employer organizes basic training, it is not necessary to have previously acquired specific knowledge.
- Previous work experience on physically demanding jobs.
- Good physical condition (physically demanding job).
- Good English knowledge.
- The employer can only offer employment to candidates with EU citizenship.
- Irish contract with an Irish company
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Hourly rate €13,25 gross for regular hours, €19,88 gross overtime (45 working hours €636 bruto = approx. 530€ nett weekly – with PPS)
- Working hours Mon-Thu 8:00-18:00h, Fridays from 8:00-17:00h (45 min. break daily)
- Weekends free, however there is the possibility of extra work on Saturdays from 8:00 to 13:00 for workers who are looking for additional payment.
- Paid annual leave.
- Organized accommodation for workers, 2 workers share 1 bedroom. Price 20 € + utilities per week. In one house is max. 5/6 people. Accommodation is in the cities of Killarney or Kanturk. To/from work you travel by bus – price 6 € per week. Applicants who want single or family accommodation must find it themselves.
Please submit your application in English by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information on +385 91 11 300 44.